SOLD IN A 10 KILO MEAT PACK
- Two – three roasting joints
- Sirloin and Rump steaks
- Stewing and mince (in 1lb bags)
£10.00 per kilo sold in 10 kilo packs Plus delivery (at cost)
In labelled bags, ready to cook or home freeze
Our Traditional Hereford Beef is hung for a minimum of three weeks to achieve full flavour and tenderness.
The meat-to-bone ratio is extremely high, and the presence of marbling fat ensures succulence, tenderness and flavour.
Our assurance we give to you
- Traceability – All our cattle are bred and born on our farm
- Grass fed – slow grown on our mixed leys for up to 30 months
- Pure Beef – No chemicals or antibiotics
GAME AND VENISON ARE SOLD LOCALLY WHEN IN SEASON.